Wednesday 12 June 2013

creating a good website

This is the International institute of biblical studies/two witness ministry, Michigan USA. Their study centre in Ikorodu Lagos Nigeria. 20 TOP WEBSITE MISTAKES SMALL BUSINESS MAKES I’ve prepared this list, ‘The Top 20 Mistakes That small Business Make; form my own experiences in making my websites, as well as from my observations while learning and studying for my certifications. By no means complete these 20 Mistakes relate mostly to websites by small business (less than 50 employees) because they are typically organizations that outsource their web services. The list is further separated into “Design Mistake” being the mistakes that are made in the design of the site itself, and “Purchasing Mistake s” being the mistakes business make as customers of web design companies. First, we need to get on with it by covering the first mistake: 1. DESIGNING/ ALLOWING THE SITE TO BE DESIHNED BY A PRSON WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING- I’ve writing and rewritten this paragraph a dozen time so that it doesn’t sound offensive to anyone but the message is still the same………..join me for more update

No comments:

Post a Comment